jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017

Dialogues

Dialogue 1
-Hi!
-Hi!
-Are you the new students?
-Yes,I am
-I am your teacher.What are you favourite subjects?
-Ehh,I like science,biology and  physics and chemistry.
-Why do you like these?
-Because I love nature,animals,plants...
-And you are the best at...
-Biology
-How many hours do you study this?
-I don't need to study Biology
-And Do you like learning different languages?
-Oh,yes.I think it's very important for my future.
-What language do you prefer?
-I like studying English because it's the most important language in the world.

Dialogue 2 
-Hi!
-Hi!
-What do you do in your free time?
-I like doing sport
-What is your favourite sport?
-I love swimming in the sea
-Why do you prefer water sport?
- Because you can move all your muscles 
-Where do you practise your sport?
-I love going to the beach because I go surfing,I swim and I can see fish,seafood...
-Do you practise scuba diving?
-Yes, of course.I usually go to La Herradura because it's a wonderful place.
-And What sport do you hate?
-I hate doing Karate because I don't like fighting.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario