viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

My brother's first communion

                       
              My Brother's First Communion 


Last Sunday it was my brother's first communion.Around 60 friends and family members were there .The party was in a hotel in Almuñecar.The hotel is very big,so it wasn't crowde.It was fantastic because the meal was excellent and there was a egg,chicken,croquettess,fish,shrimp,cheese and meat.The children ate pizza,chicken and potatoes.There was a delicious dessert:mousse of  yoghurt and zaspberry.

After the meal,children could swim and dance.There was a bird's show.It was nice.All my family was very happy and gave presents for my brother.I was beautiful with my blue and white dress.It was a really nice day that.I will never forget.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario