sábado, 26 de mayo de 2018

Comment

 
If you chew gum sometimes nothing happens but if you chew gum it is often bad for your teeth and for your health, if you chew for a long time, your jaw hurts. If you eat gum, do not throw it on the floor. I sometimes eat gum When I study because I get sleepy and when I'm chewing my gum I do not fall asleep or sometimes when people forget brushing their teeth they eat a mint gum so their breath doesn't smell the breath.
Changing the subject, you can cross the channel in English in different transports. In the channel there is a tunnel that crosses under the sea, you can cross it by car or train, you can also cross it by ferry or also by plane. However, if you are cross it by car or by train,it will be surprising to travel under the sea in a train or car.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario