lunes, 7 de enero de 2019

Comment 14

The Chernobyl accident was a previous nuclear accident at the Vladimir Ilyich Lenin nuclear power plant on Saturday, April 26, 1986. Considered, together with the Fukushima I nuclear accident in Japan in 2011, as the tomb more on the International Nuclear Accident Scale , one of the greatest environmental disasters in history.There are still places of Chernobil with a lot of radiation.You can visit Chernobyl but you have to take some precautions as radiation be bad for our body. I have seen videos about Chernobyl and still in the caretakers of the children there are still dolls, clothes ... and in the hospital of Chernobyl they still remain medically, reports ... When I finish my studies I would like to visit Chernobyl because it seems an interesting place. 

Resultado de imagen de chernobyl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario