miércoles, 2 de enero de 2019

Comment 5



Basketball for me is a sport that when I was in my primary school did not attract much attention,but when I started to like high school mostly because in gymnastics we played a lot of basketball, before I did not usually watch basketball games but now sometimes I usually watch the game. My favorite player was Michel Jordan but he does not play basketball any more, but now he is the owner of the NBA team the Charlotte Hornets. Michael Jordan has been very famous for his way of playing, and to become so famous.He had to train a lot and sleep very well because if he did not train a week he would not have become the best. Michael Jordan for me has been and will be the best basketball player.

Resultado de imagen de michael jordan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario